RecruitmentDue to a rapid growth in our business operations, we are looking for 2 creative and committed individuals for the following positions. Florist / Flower Designer Reponsibilities:
- Daily fulfilment of Customer's orders (i.e. Grand opening stands, Condolence wreaths, Newborn hampers, Hand bouquets, Fruit baskets, Get well hampers, Festive hampers, Wine hampers, Artificial flower arrangements and Table arrangements)
- Able to take on free style creation to generate more floral products from time to time
- Undertake other duties as stipulated by the company (i.e. arranging flowers, soaking of sponges and stock-taking)
- Professional flower arrangement / design certificate
- At least 2 years of working experience in floral arrangements
- Display an attitude of excellence and dedication to satisfy the requirements of the customers
Salary: $1400 - $2000
Flower Arranger (Beginner) We strongly welcome beginners who are interested to work in flower shop as flower arranger or flower assistant to come forward for training under our flower course and we provide hands-on experience and job opportunities for career advancement. Requirements:
- Enthusiasm to work in flower shop, a fast learner and team player
- Hardworking and willing to learn
Working location: 8 Admiralty Street, #05-16 Admirax, Singapore 757438Interested applicants, please email your resume, stating your current and expected salary, quoting the position applied for as subject heading to: email@example.com or call 68208305 to apply. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
Any line of work is more enjoyable when the environs are cheerful and beautiful. So make an executive decision to decorate your workplace with inspiring flowers. Fill a coffee cup with a few stems and use it as a paperweight, or fill two matching vases with flowers and use them as bookends. Even just placing a few colourful stems around your workstation will add irresistable cheer.